- Envision Physician Services is partnering with HCA to build an elective orthopedic/ sports medicine private practice. With the rapid growth and development happening in Fort Worth, the opportunity for developing and growing this ortho practice is expansive.
- We are looking for several surgeons to build this elective practice with the full support of hospital leadership including advertising, promotion support and a referral base.
- Graduate of Orthopedic Surgery Residency program with focus on Sports Medicine, Orthopedic Trauma (including fracture care) or Total Joints
- Some trauma experience desired to care for traumatic & fracture orthopedic care patients.
- ATLS Required
- Permanent positions with equitable scheduling model and unique work/rest model
- Paid Malpractice and no attributed overhead expenses
- Employment model with full benefits; including, health and 401K with elective deferral options
- $5,000 CME Allowance
- Competitive Income Potential
- Comprehensive back-end support services including recruitment, credentialing, renewals, billing, follow-up clinic support and more
Medical City North Hills is an award-winning 176-bed hospital located right in the heart of northeast Tarrant County situated near the corner of NE Loop 820 and Boulevard 26 in North Richland Hills. The hospital is currently a Level IV and in the process of becoming a Level III trauma center.
- Hospital: http://northhillshospital.com/
Additional opportunity for growing this practice is offered at Medical Center Alliance which is located only 8 miles away offers world class care with a personalized approach. This brand new hospital was opened in February, 2015 and is conveniently located on the east side near the intersection of U.S. 81 and 287. Medical Center Alliance serves families from Fort Worth, Keller, Haslet, and surrounding communities. As a part of the Medical City-HCA network of hospitals and specialists, patients are ensured access to the best specialist and latest innovations.