The Medical Center of Plano is a full-service, 493-bed acute-care facility with more than 1,600 employees and over 1,000 physicians on staff, representing over 70 specialties and subspecialties. The Medical Center of Plano is the first hospital in Dallas, Collin, or Denton Counties to be awarded Comprehensive Stroke Center accreditation by the State of Texas. The Brain & Spine Hospital at The Medical Center of Plano provides world-renowned neuroscience care, including advanced treatments for brain cancer, life-saving interventions for stroke patients, as well as treatments for scoliosis and other complex spine disorders.
- 427-bed Acute Care Facility
- Level II Trauma
- 12 hr in-house coverage (Night Shift)
- All cases come through the ED
Night Shift Advanced Practice Professional Criteria:
- 1st assist & trauma experience preferred.
- Willingness to work at on-site clinic for post-op follow up visit
- Permanent positions with equitable scheduling model and unique work/rest model
- Paid Malpractice and no attributed overhead expenses
- Employment model with full benefits; including, health and 401K with elective deferral options
- $3,000 CME Allowance
- Competitive Income Potential
- Comprehensive back-end support services including recruitment, credentialing, renewals, billing, follow-up clinic support and more
City of Plano: http://www.plano.gov/