Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point is a 290- bed acute care facility with a long and illustrious history of providing the highest level of critical care for our community. Founded in 1981 it was the first hospital to be built in northwest Pasco County serving residents in Pasco, Hernando, and Citrus counties. It was the first hospital to deliver a comprehensive cardiac and open heart program.
- 290-bed facility
- Level II Trauma
- 12 hr primary in-house coverage, plus 12 hr secondary call from home with 30 min response (rarely called in)
- ED Volume: 46k; 33 beds
- Total Admits 2016: 1,724 (Penetrating: 10%, Blunt: 90%)
- GME Program recently launched
- 60 ICU beds
- 12 OR’s (including a cysto room & 1 designated for trauma)
Trauma Surgeon Criteria:
- Board Certified Surgery with Trauma/Surgical Critical Care Fellowship Preferred
- ATLS Required
- Willingness to work at on-site clinic for post-op follow up visit
- Flexible 1 week on/ 1 week off scheduling
- Paid Malpractice and no attributed overhead expenses
- Employment model with full benefits; including, health and 401K with elective deferral options.
- $5,000 CME Allowance
- Competitive Income Potential
- Promotion of a Balanced Work–Life environment
- Hudson is located just 30 miles North of Tampa and St Petersberg where the nature coast and Suncoast meet.
- Enjoy the beach in Hudson - small and usually frequented by locals, but recently more vacation goers have discovered that it is a nice place to be. Everyday people come to relax, take in the sun, go out on their boats, and watch the waves.
- Enjoy year round pro sports action- The Tampa Bay Devil Rays, Tampa Bay Lightning, or The Tampa Bay Buccaneers