TRAUMA MEDICAL DIRECTOR OPPORTUNITY!
Looking for a dynamic leader for our Acute Care Surgery opportunity at Portsmouth Regional Hospital!
Portsmouth Regional Hospital is a New Hampshire Trauma Medical Review Committee (TMRC) designated Level II trauma center. Portsmouth Regional Hospital is the only level II trauma center on the Seacoast and one of only three in New Hampshire to earn this important distinction.
Hospital website: http://www.portsmouthhospital.com/
- 209-bed Acute Care Facility
- The only Level II trauma center on the seacoast -recently completed ACS verification visit
- 12-hr primary in-house coverage, plus 12-hr secondary call from home with 30 min response (rarely called in)
- Robust regional referral opportunities
- Busy Emergency General Surgery component
Trauma Medical Director Criteria:
- Board Certified Surgery with Trauma/Surgical Critical Care Fellowship Preferred
- ATLS Required
- 3-5 years experience
- Monthly Director Stipend
- Permanent positions with equitable scheduling model and unique work/rest model
- Paid Malpractice and no attributed overhead expenses
- Employment model with full benefits; including, health and 401K with employer match
- $5,000 CME Allowance
- Competitive Income Potential
- Comprehensive back-end support services including recruitment, credentialing, renewals, billing, follow-up clinic support and more
- City of Portsmouth: http://www.portsmouthnh.com/