Join our amazing trauma team at Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point!
Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point is a 290-bed acute care hospital and Level II Trauma Center located in Hudson, and home of the nationally acclaimed Heart Institute. Just 30 minutes from the Tampa city life, the hospital is located on Florida’s Nature Coast and boasts beautiful beaches and intercostal waterways.
Hospital website: http://rmchealth.com/
- 290-bed facility
- Level II Trauma
- 12 hr primary in-house coverage, plus 12 hr secondary call from home with 30 min response (rarely called in)
- ED Volume: 46k; 33 beds
- Total Admits 2016: 1,724 (Penetrating: 10%, Blunt: 90%)
- GME Program recently launched
- 60 ICU beds
- 12 OR’s (including a cysto room & 1 designated for trauma)
Trauma Surgeon Criteria:
- Board Certified Surgery with Trauma/Surgical Critical Care Fellowship Required
- ATLS Required
- 28 Trauma Cases within the last year
- Willingness to work at on-site clinic for post-op follow up visit
- Permanent positions with equitable scheduling model and unique work/rest model
- Paid Malpractice and no attributed overhead expenses
- Employment model with full benefits; including, health and 401K with employer match
- $5,000 CME Allowance
- Competitive Income Potential
- Comprehensive back-end support services including recruitment, credentialing, renewals, billing, follow up clinic support and more
- Enjoy the beach in Hudson - small and usually frequented by locals, but recently more vacation goers have discovered that it is a nice place to be. Everyday people come to relax, take in the sun, go out on their boats, and watch the waves.
- Enjoy year round pro sports action- The Tampa Bay Devil Rays, Tampa Bay Lightning, or The Tampa Bay Buccaneers