Denton Regional Medical Center is a 208 bed, full service hospital that serves the growing population of Denton, Wise, Cooke and Montague Counties. Offering a full-spectrum of healthcare services, including advanced open-heart surgery and trauma programs, Denton Regional's more than 850 employees and 300 physicians are constantly striving to offer the highest quality service to the North Texas area.
Orthopedic Surgeon Criteria:
- Graduate of Orthopedic Trauma Fellowship
- ATLS Required
- 16 hours of trauma- related CME
- Flexible scheduling- 15 days per month (7 shifts of 24 hr ortho trauma hospital call with a required 30-minute response time from home, followed by 4 clinic shifts (hours dependent on needs for the day), followed by 10 days off (no additional call during these days) *schedule model may vary dependent on hospital trauma designation
- Paid Malpractice and no attributed overhead expenses
- Employment model with full benefits; including, health and 401K with elective deferral options.
- $5,000 CME Allowance
- Competitive Income Potential
- Comprehensive back-end support services including recruitment, credentialing, renewals, billing, follow-up clinic support and more
City of Denton: http://cityofdenton.com/