Medical Center Hospital (MCH) has proudly served Ector County and the surrounding 17 counties of the Permian Basin for over 60 years. The hospital has come a long way since opening their doors in 1949, growing from a small county hospital into a prosperous 402-bed regional medical center serving over 100,000 patients annually. MCH is still the only full-service hospital in the region, and they strive to deliver the best care possible for the people of the Permian Basin.
Orthopedic Surgeon Criteria:
- Graduate of Orthopedic Trauma Fellowship
- ATLS Required
- 16 hours of trauma- related CME
- Flexible scheduling- 15 days per month (7 shifts of 24 hr ortho trauma hospital call with a required 30-minute response time from home, followed by 4 clinic shifts (hours dependent on needs for the day), followed by 10 days off (no additional call during these days) *schedule model may vary dependent on hospital trauma designation
- Paid Malpractice and no attributed overhead expenses
- Employment model with full benefits; including, health and 401K with elective deferral options.
- $5,000 CME Allowance
- Competitive Income Potential
- Comprehensive back-end support services including recruitment, credentialing, renewals, billing, follow-up clinic support and more
City of Odessa: http://odessa-tx.gov/