Northeast Georgia Health System – has an opportunity for a Trauma Educator to join our team of healthcare professionals.
The Trauma Educator plays a lead role in the development, implementation and evaluation of trauma educational programs, projects and materials provided to hospital staff, physicians, patients and families across the trauma continuum. Works closely with all Trauma & Acute Care Surgery Service Line members, hospital and medical staff to assure compliance with state and national trauma center requirements. The position requires flexible work hours which may include off-shifts, weekends and holidays based on the needs of the department.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in staff education and trauma nursing across the continuum is required
- TCRN certification required within 1 year of hire
- TNCC Instructor status required
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Current Registered Nurse (RN) license in the state of Georgia
A great place to live and work.
A thriving community nestled in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains, Gainesville offers a year-round outdoor lifestyle plus easy access to big city entertainment – Atlanta is less than an hour away. And our comprehensive benefits package allows you to customize your benefits to fit your ever-changing needs, year after year.
We value diversity and always hire equally and equitably.