In this highly visible, fast-paced, and challenging position, you'll collaborate with multidisciplinary team member to provide the very best care for our patients. The Trauma Registrar maintains a data base unique to the trauma population. This can include identification, collection, coding, scoring and entering of data into the trauma registry data base as well as performing follow-up for the purposes of incidence, treatment and outcomes, performance improvement, administrative planning and marketing, support programs, and research activities.
- Communicate clearly and openly
- Build relationships to promote a collaborative environment
- Be accountable for your performance
- Always look for ways to improve the patient experience
- Take initiative for your professional growth
- Be engaged and eager to build a winning team
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Other appropriate clinical/healthcare licensure and/or certification
- Preferred AAAM Abbreviated Injury Scaling Course completion or (CAISS) Certified Abbreviated Injury Scale Specialist Certification
- Required Certified Specialist in Trauma Registry (CSTR) within one year of employment.