Trauma Registrar provides primary support to the Trauma Program Manager and the Trauma Medical Director.
Accurately identifies and enters all patients into the state trauma registry ensuring it is current and complete. This position functions independently in the acquisition of accurate data for all patients meeting Trauma Registry inclusion criteria. Submits data to the approved registries. This position participates in committee meetings internally or externally as needed. Responsible for providing monthly, annual, and ad-hoc reports to the hospital as needed. Responsible for Emergency Department Statistics: EKG log, Longbone fractures log, daily logs,
• High School Graduate
• Knowledge of data base management
• Experience with Microsoft Excel and Word
• Strong Analytical Skills
• Work required high degree of initiative, judgment, discretion, and ability to function independently.
• Must be detailed oriented, possess trong organizational skills, and ability to prioritize large volume of work.
• Completed trauma registrar course from the American Trauma Socient or AAA Certification within 12 months of hire.
• Ability to read and communicate effectively in English.
• Additional languages preferred.
• For physical demands of position, including vision, hearing, repetitive motion and environment, see following description.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position without compromising client care.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled