Bryan Health in Lincoln, Nebraska is recruiting a trauma surgeon to provide services at the Trauma Center and provide Acute Care Surgery response for the Medical Center's Emergency Department. Candidates must be BE/BC in Surgical Critical Care.
For more than 30 years, Bryan has been the designated Trauma Center for Southeast Nebraska and also has been designated by the Nebraska Statewide Trauma System as the lead hospital for Region II.
- Level II Trauma Center, Verified by the American College of Surgeons
- Birthplace of ATLS
- State-of-the-Art Facility and Technology
- Air Ambulance Service
- Regional Trauma Registry Program including ACS TQIP
- Inpatient Rehabilitation
- Trauma Prevention and Education Program
- Trauma Outpatient Follow-Up Care Clinic
- Strong Compensation and Benefit Package
- Flexible Schedule
BC/BE Critical Care Surgeon (MD or DO) who has competed a Trauma (Surgical Critial Care) Fellowship